Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Review&Rating The Overlord's Bride by Margaret Moore


Book Info:
Title:  The Overlord's Bride
Author:Margaret Moore
Format: Kindle Edition
Published:  May 10, 2001
Back Cover Synopsis

Twas Murder Most Foul... Or Was It?
Lord Kirkheathe's first wife was dead, and though his liege lord deemed him guiltless, rumor yet tarred his reputation. Now Elizabeth Perronet found herself his newly wedded bride with a question of her own: If Raymond D'Estienne were truly no savage, how had he unleashed in her things so...untamed and wild?
Treachery, Thy Name Is Woman!
Or so believed Raymond D'Estienne, courtesy of his late wife. What, then, was he to make of the remarkable Elizabeth Perronet, fresh from the convent and determined to change his life--in ways he'd never dreamed!

My Review: 
This book caught me from page one. I love reading historic books and this was a gift from a friend. I enjoyed the entire store. The main female character is a strong woman. I felt like i could relate to her because  I am like her. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes romance and history

No comments:

Post a Comment